- Registration for LSSSE 2015 is now open
- Join 189 law schools in discovering more about legal education from your students' perspective.
- The Law School Survey of Student Engagement (LSSSE) provides valid, reliable information about the quality of the law student experience.
- LSSSE gathers information from law students to help law schools identify what is going well and what would benefit from attention at their law school.
- LSSSE provides context by providing each law school with comparative information about aggregate responses from students at other law schools around the country.
- For a more complete description of LSSSE, see our article, "The Law School Survey of Student Engagement: Helping Law Schools Understand What's Working (and What's Not)," The Bar Examiner, Vol. 81, No. 2, pp. 14-22, June 2012.
LSSSE Annual Results Released (February 2015)
LSSSE's Annual Results explore three themes this year, drawing on data gathered in 2014 from over 21,000 students at 70 law schools:
- The experiences of first-generation college students who go on to attend law school
- Overall student perceptions of the quality of student services
- The extent to which students are exposed to diverse people and viewpoints