- LSSSE 2014 Registration is Now Open!
- Join 187 law schools in discovering more about legal education from your students' perspective.
- The Law School Survey of Student Engagement (LSSSE) provides valid, reliable information about the quality of the law student experience.
- LSSSE gathers information from law students to help law schools identify what is going well and what would benefit from attention at their law school.
- LSSSE provides context by providing each law school with comparative information about aggregate responses from students at other law schools around the country.
- For a more complete description of LSSSE, see our article, "The Law School Survey of Student Engagement: Helping Law Schools Understand What's Working (and What's Not)," The Bar Examiner, Vol. 81, No. 2, pp. 14-22, June 2012.
LSSSE Annual Results Released (January 2013)
LSSSE's Annual Results explore four themes this year, drawing on data gathered in 2012 from 25,901 students at 81 law schools:
- The consistency of law students' satisfaction, despite the significant challenges in the job market for new law graduates (Director's Message)
- Student-faculty interaction and the role of interaction in students' sense of their development in law school (Investigating Student-Faculty Interaction)
- Interaction with law school classmates and its effect on law students (Connecting with Classmates)
- An analysis of the variation among different experiential learning activities (Examining Experiential Learning).